How To Cancel Order Lazada

Returns & refunds track my order. To cancel your order, follow these steps: Click on “cancel” on the. Here are the steps on how to cancel an order in lazada when already processed :

how to cancel order lazada
Lazada How You Can Cancel Your Order My Awesome Moments

how to cancel order lazada. For sellers, when needing to cancel an order, they need to do the following: To cancel your order, follow these steps: Go to “my orders” and find the item you wish to cancel. How to cancel an order on lazada for sellers. Go to my account page. The refund amount will then be visible in your bank account.

Manage My Account My Orders My Wishlist & Followed Stores My Reviews My Returns.


How to cancel an order on lazada for sellers. Select the item that you want to cancel. How do i cancel my order?

You Can Cancel Your Order In Lazada By Following The Steps Below:


If you have a lazada order code, you can use it to cancel your order. Returns & refunds track my order. Go to my account page.

For Any Other Inquiries, Click.


For any other inquiries, click here. Then, select an appropriate reason for cancellation. Go to the orders section and find your order.

Go To “My Orders” And Find The Item You Wish To Cancel.


Go to “my orders” and find the item you wish to cancel. Log in to your sales account. Go to my account page then click track my order at the top menu  click view all orders.

Then Click Track My Order At The Top Menu.


Log into your lazada account. Why can’t i cancel my order in lazada? Steps to cancel order in lazada go to the “account” page that you can see right below your phone.